If you are searching for a safe, quick, and convenient way to achieve glowing, tanned skin, look no further than our professional airbrush tanning services at Urban Skin LA. We use the best products and techniques on the market to deliver a high-quality, customized spray tan experience. Whether you are looking for a healthy glow for a special event like wedding or vacation, or you are simply interested in a touch of sun during long winter months, our team is here to help.
We follow FDA regulations to ensure we provide every client with a safe and custom airbrush tan. Our solution is 100% vegan and organic.
Benefits of a spray tan include:
- Evens out your skin tone
- UV-free way to obtain a glowing tan
- Minimizes the presence of imperfections such as blemishes and varicose veins
- Delivers quick results
- Boosts confidence
To learn more about our service, or to schedule your spray tan appointment today, call us at (818) 600-6371.
Before your custom spray tan, you will receive a free, one-on-one consultation. This will help us understand the level of tan you are interested in as well as give us an opportunity to share tips and tricks for preparing your skin for your tan and educate you on how to best maintain your tan for results that can last for 7 – 10 days.
6 tips to prepare your skin for a spray tan:
- Shave or wax a full 24 hours before your appointment.
- Exfoliate your skin post shave/wax using a non-oil-based scrub.
- DO NOT use any lotions, oils, or moisturizers on the day of your appointment.
- DO NOT shower directly before your appointment, leave at least a 4-hour gap.
- Arrive free of make-up, deodorant, and perfume.
- Wear loose, dark clothing and sandals post spray tan.
Urban Skin LA uses best-in-class airbrush tan products and methods to help customers throughout Burbank, North Hollywood, West Hollywood, Studio City, and the surrounding areas feel confident in their skin. In addition to single sessions and multi-appointment packages, we offer touch ups for your convenience.
Call our team today at (818) 600-6371 or fill out our quick and easy online form to schedule an appointment.
Monday: 10 AM - 5 PM
Tuesday: 10 AM - 5 PM
Wednesday: 10 AM - 5 PM
Thursday: 10 AM - 5 PM
Friday: 10 AM - 5 PM